Thursday 20 March 2014

I realise that my website is in urgent need of updating - and this will be happening soon!
Meanwhile......
last weekend I was showing at the Spring Knitting and Stitching Show - which was great. My busiest show yet! Once again I met lots of lovely knitters and had several really interesting chats.
As my customers at these shows will know, I've been selling kits for some of the beaded items from my book using a rayon yarn. The supplier I was using has now stopped selling it, but I have found an undyed version which I'm hoping to have dyed in my colour palette really soon. Meanwhile I've found a similar rayon yarn in pretty colours and have designed a couple of new scarves using this. At the recent show I was able to sell 50g skeins of this yarn, as well as using it in the kits. Until I'm able to sell these directly from my website, I have them for sale in my Etsy shop.
I also added a couple of new single patterns for sale - previously published in magazines. All my patterns are available to buy from Ravelry.
So here are some images from my stand at the show..........
my lovely little stand - a rare quiet moment!

Kit for Zelda scarf with new rayon yarn

Always a favourite at the shows - Lace Blouse from A Handknit Romance



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been trying the Chevron Lace Top by Kim Hargreaves in your book Beads, buttons & lace and can not get it to work. Is there a typo in the pattern?I have just finished you Lace Blouse in the same pattern book without difficulty, so I don't think it is my ability that is in question. I have started the lace body of the Chevron top 3 times and it all goes wrong with the increasing. Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin,
      Sorry to hear you are having problems. If you would like to email me on jen.e.atkinson@gmail.com and tell me exactly what the problem is, I will try to help you.
      Jennie

      Delete